Guest Post and Spotlight: Aline Hunter - Omega Mine

I’d like to start by thanking you for having me. Although I’ve promoted my urban fantasy series, I haven’t had a chance to share my erotic romance work in the blog-o-sphere. Ironically enough, once upon a time I didn’t think I’d continue writing in the genre. My urban fantasy series seemed to be what people wanted, so I focused on those stories. Then I contracted Omega Mine with Ellora’s Cave and discovered a new world of amazing readers. I love sexy werewolf heroes. There’s just something about them. Throw in a strong-willed heroine, some action and a substantial dash of heat and I’m there. It’s been amazing to find those who share my interests and enjoy diving into the worlds I’ve created. 
So far the experience has been amazing. 
The second book in the Alpha and Omega series, Enemy Mine, released last year. The third installment, Vampire Mine, will release very soon (release date is pending at Ellora’s Cave). I recently wrapped up Changed, the second book in my Wolf’s Den series (the first, Marked, released last year) and hope to return to other works in the future. I’m looking forward to creating future stories I hope people will enjoy. 


Blurb:

A bond forged in blood. Fealty given to the one he desires above all others.
Graced with the ability to shift into any form, Diskant Black is the absolute authority when it comes to New York shifters, and as the Omega of the city, his word is law. Protecting the shifter races is more than a job, it's a predisposition ingrained since birth--nothing is more important. Until a chance encounter with a tiny female sets fire to his blood, brings him to his knees and turns his world upside down. Ava Brisbane is more than he bargained for in a mate--beautiful, fragile...human. If he wants to keep her by his side, he'll have to sacrifice a portion of his soul to establish a bond that can never be broken.
Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse. Shepherds--hunters of all the shifter races--have arrived in New York. To protect the woman he can't live without, Diskant will have to stand against those who have come to start a war.


buy links:

Bio: 

Aline Hunter is the alias of multi-published author J.A. Saare, who has written stories featured in horror magazines, zombie romance anthologies, and flash fiction contests. Her work has a notable dark undertone, which she credits to her love of old eighties horror films, tastes in music, and choices in reading, and have been described as "full of sensual promise," "gritty and sexy," and "a breath of fresh air."
Currently she is penning multiple projects within the urban fantasy, erotic and contemporary, and paranormal romance categories. You can visit her online at www.alinehunter.com. Those interested in her tamer side can learn more by visiting www.jasaare.com.

Comments

  1. This is a really great series! I have had the pleasure of reading both books, and I look forward to the release of Vampire Mine. Aline/Jaime is an excellent author. She knows how to tell a story that draws you in, and leaves you breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawania, thank you so much for stopping by! :) I appreciate the support. Sending you virtual hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker