Review: The Only Game in Town - Delilah Devlin

A Dominant policewoman, fresh from the mean city streets, finds her perfect match in a curvy small-town, bicycle cop...

Note: This original 5100-word short story may be short in length, but it's not short in passion!


Review: 
Typically FF is not something I would go searching for when I'm looking for something to read. However, I a a huge fan of Delilah Devlin and would read anything of hers I can get my hands on. That being said, I found The Only Game in Town to be a quick but incredibly hot read.


If you're looking for a short, steamy read you can't go wrong with Delilah Devlin.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker