Review: A Ghostly Gift

A Ghostly Gift A Ghostly Gift by Angie Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great short story. I have not read the previous book, so I was completely new to this series, yet I had no difficulty following the characters and their little adventure. If anything, this short only wet my appetite. I need to read more of Verity and her gift. And I definitely need to know how she ended up with Frankie the friendly, ghostly mobster with an attitude.

The relationship between Frankie and Verity seems to be one of siblings who enjoy needling each other but would do anything for the other. Definitely a series I would be interesting in following

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker