Fresh Fiction Box Subscription

Every day I look around and see what many consider the latest trend. Especially in the book community. The lastest thing seems to be box subscription plans. In a nut shell, we pay a monthly fee and in return we receive a box with goodies. Whether it's books, swag or whatever the theme is, once a month, a box filled with surprise goodies arrives on our doorstep. After seeing all these different ones available, I decided why not and signed up. At best I'd get a box with some really cool book related items. At worse I'd have stuff I could use as giveaways on the blog or our Facebook page. So off I went, ordering my first book subscription box. You all get to be the lucky ones to hear all about it and my experience. Over the next few months, I'll be trying out different subscriptions and reporting on them, so be on the look out for those reviews.

First up we have the Fresh Fiction box subscription box.



Cost: $25.95 per month
Monthly Subscription Deadline: 20th of each month
Shipping Included in price for US
What is included: The Website itself does not go in to great detail as to what all is included other than to say you get 3-4 paperbacks and some book swag. At the end of the month, they will list the books that were included in the shipment. Subscribers received a couple of the books listed. However, I can go in to detail as to what I received in my June box with full pictures and everything.


I was a bit worried as you can imagine. I mean what if I didn't like any of the authors included in the box? What if the boos weren't even genres I normally read? But I figured... $25.95, I could try it one month and see what it's about. I could always cancel afterwards. Here is what I found once emptying said goodies box.




Print copies of the following 4 books:

The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler (Women's Fiction)
Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst (Contemporary Romance)
Puppy Love for the Veterinarian by Amy Woods (Contemporary Romance)
The Billionaire Bachelor by Jessica Lemmon (Contemporary Romance)












Now you may think... 4 books... $25.95, not a bad price or sounds about right. I could have purchased that myself at the bookstore. However, there's more. Along with the 4 Print books, the box also included  the following digital copies of books:

The Geek Gets the Girl by Michele Hauf (Contemporary Romance)
The Vintner and the Vixen by Alexia Adams (Contemporary Romance)
Burn Down the Night by M. O'Keefe (Romantic Suspense) - Which I may add has not released yet and has a release date of August 8th
Remember the Night by Nicole Leiren (Contemporary Militaary Romance)

As well as a cute Fresh Fiction Vixen button and a Dum Dums lollipop.





My overall take on my goodie box from Fresh Fiction? Of all the authors included, I've only ever read two of them previously, heard of maybe half of these authors, but definitely worth the money. Like I said, anything I don't like would be my loss and your gain because I will eventually giveaway on our Facebook page for one lucky follower to receive. However, I guess to make a better judgement I would have to order more than one box. So my initial review is that this box is worth the money paid for it. The books are great and in the end the total of everything received was greater than what was paid for the box for the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker