Promo: Footprints in the Sand - Michelle Horst

Footprints in the Sand
by Michelle Horst

NEW REVISED EDITION
ONLY 99c



☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "PHENOMENAL BOOK!" ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Footprints In The Sand is a beautiful, heartbreaking, brilliant read. This book is a rollercoaster ride, packed with breathtaking highs and lows, twists and turns, scary dips, the the steady, emotional pull right to the very end. I cried, I rejoiced, I screamed and ultimately I fell in love. ~ Sophie, Bookalicious Babes Blog.
ONLY 99c!!!!! New revised edition!!! Footprints in the Sand by Michelle Horst.



He is all I think and dream about.
My teenage heart beats only for him.
Until he becomes part of my worst nightmare…
Now I avoid him.
I ban every thought of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker