Throwback Thursday!!

Today is Throwback Thursday and got to thinking, what book or author got you hooked on the hot smexy books we love to read.


For me I  started young.  When I was 14 I picked up my first nonHarlequin and bought Kathleen Woodiwuss to say it was eye-opening was an understatement. I got hooked and started looking for others.
Sadly the only thing that was available then were these books by Anonymous but at the time that was all there was. sadly.

Then when I first started getting online I was on this service called GEnie. While there I stumbled onto this board that had people posting erotic stories. I went there everyday.  I got hooked on certain writers. There were vamps, menages and my first contact with gay romance.   There was one author in particular I really loved the vamps were very Alpha like and they were not

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker