Review: Mute - M.L. Nystrom

Mute (Dragon Runners #1)Mute by M.L. Nystrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I will readily admit that there were moments in this book where I wondered what the hell the heroine was thinking putting up with that kind of crap. But I quickly reminded myself that although I would have told Mute to kiss my round puertorican behind, not all women would feel confident enough or be ballsy enough to do so. That being said, the chemistry between these characters practically jumped off the pages. There were moments during the love triangle that I wondered if maybe she was obsessing over the wrong biker, but that didn't last long. It was Mute right from the start. There was just no other way it could have ended.

Like with most MC romances, there was, of course, the element of suspense and danger. Anyone who says they didn't see that coming a mile away obviously has not read many MC novels. The guy was a narcissistic jerk from his very first appearance. My only complaint is that I wish the MC had gotten their chance to make him pay for what he did.

Overall great characters, wonderful world-building, and I can not wait to read the other guys' stories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker