New Release: Twisted Saga Origins - Jason Blayne



Synopsis:
Every day is a struggle, every hour a battle within to decide his fate. Torn between these decisions a young man with the will of iron and steel. In the foothills of the South, things are not always slow and laid back. Sometimes you have to look through the mist of the night at an entirely different world of chaos. It feels natural for his rambunctious bunch, that means getting to that next level of crazy with force. Josh Bradshaw, Justin Adamson, & James Cline are the notorious troublesome trio who enjoy nothing more than creating havoc & drama but never get pinned for their misdeeds. Life alters their brotherhood when a series of events force their hand to examine how everything has not turned out as planned. Two of the three dwell down deeper into a secondary life of organized crime until a rat goes to the authorities & cleans house. How much more can things free fall in the process? Everything from illegal street racing to brawling in the street to protect the love of a lifetime, brings out a side in Josh that not even he sees within himself trying to discover his place in life as an unwanted & unloved individual who's rage controls his action without "her" there to sooth the beast within the struggling to escape.


Now Available at:

Join Jason at the release party for Twisted Saga Origins
Release Party

* * * * *

Excerpt:

The crowd watching the exchange gives a collective “OHHHHHHH” before Tonie can respond to the smartass remark.


  “Also, don’t touch me again unless you wanna end up with a broken finger. I don’t give a flying fuck if you two have another threesome planned. Or if you’re gonna plow her right here in the back seat of this piece of shit, but she is not leaving here with you, she’s coming with me.”
  In a single push, Nikki gets Josh out of her way going over to Tonie where she confronts him about what Josh mentioned.
  “Have you been telling people that we’ve been sleeping together?” She watches as he shakes his head no before continuing to yell at him.
  “Then explain to me how my ex who lives all the way in Huntington seems to think we are when we’re not even dating you jackass!”
  “Just shut the fuck up and get in the car, we’re going back to my place. I need to get lit and you could use a beer, you whiny little bitch.”
  That’s all it takes for Josh to fully intervene to keep Nikki from possibly getting hurt.
  “I done told you asshole she’s not leaving here with you. You wanna do something about it then I’m right here fuck face. Nikole get in my car and don’t get out no matter what.”
  Tonie goes to act like he’s had enough but instead turns shoving Josh on his ass then takes his frustration on out Nikki.
  “I said get in the damn car now you little tramp!” He threatens after he backhands Nikki across the cheek.
  “Big mistake you son of a bitch!” Josh calls out charging at Tonie with his fist drawn back about to land a solid Superman punch.
  The punch staggers Tonie a couple of feet backwards. He regains his barring’s but by the time his vision comes back into focus, Josh beats him to the punch literally by connecting with a left hook and an uppercut with his right hand.
  “Damn you just won’t go down will you!” Josh proclaims watching Tonie simply stagger back even more.
  “Guess it’s time to go all out!” He charges again but this time after a second Superman punch he transitions into a Judo leg sweep planting Tonie flat on his back followed by a wrist lock.
  “Ahhhhhhhh… Let me up you little bastard! I’m gonna fucking kill you!” Tonie screams spitting blood from his mouth.
  “Let me up so I can kick your scrawny ass!”
  Applying more pressure to the wrist lock Josh gets another idea of how to put Tonie on his ass for good. Quickly he releases the wrist lock with a lunge backwards. With a keen eye on Tonie, Josh takes off going into the air; only this time he sends his left foot into his opponents gut while swiftly rotating his body connecting with a roundhouse kick to Tonie’s sternum sending him rolling and barely leaving him conscious.
  “Like I said don’t touch me!” Josh calls out in a martial arts stance ready to keep fighting.
 The crowd around him is in shock seeing him go all out against Tonie. It’s not until Kenny comes up to him breaking his concentration from the fight.
  “Josh dude you need to get her out of here. We got this and trust me when I say ain’t no one calling the cops after seeing him hit her. We’ll deal with his ass when he comes to. Get going, dude! We got this for you. See ya soon, my brother!”
  Tonie lies there motionless but he groans in pain face down on the blacktop. Nikki takes Josh by the hand running for his car.
  “We’ll meet you back at the house!” James tells him shutting the door leaning down to the window.
  “Bust that turbo out and go dawg!”
  Within seconds Josh and Nikki speed away for the interstate to get from Charleston to Teays Valley, but along the way, the ride is anything but quiet.
  “Thank you, babycakes, for doing that.”
  “Oh hell no, you don’t get off the easy. You’ve been drinking and getting high? The fuck is wrong with you? You left me because you accused me of drinking when I wasn’t. I could’ve though several times, but I haven’t because I made you a promise. I intend to keep it for not only you but for myself. I will be better than my deadbeat father. He’s a lonely drunk and I refuse to be like that fucker.” Josh lectures trying to contain his emotions from becoming too overzealous.
(to be continued)

Follow Jason
Where to find Jason Blayne:
Amazon Author Page:
Facebook Author Page:
Facebook Fan Group:
Instagram:
Twitter:
@JasonSBlayne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker