Review: John: The Rann Brothers Trilogy Book Two: Social Rejects Syndicate

John: The Rann Brothers Trilogy Book Two: Social Rejects Syndicate John: The Rann Brothers Trilogy Book Two: Social Rejects Syndicate by AM Cosgrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm giving this 4 stars. Not because I didn't like it, honestly I can't wait to read Will's book. I took off a star because I just don't like John. From the moment he opened his mouth in Jack's book, he just made himself unlikeable. He's supposed to be the head of the family. Family protects each other, especially from outsiders. Meanwhile, John did everything but watch for his brothers. It was all about HIM and the business, even after Jack's girlfriend was attacked in the previous book. That smells of weakness to me, not someone whose job it is to protect the family. Now, it's all about him. Now that it affects him, he actually wants to act and expects the others to be on board.

Honestly, I enjoyed reading this book. How could I not? It was well written and other than John, the characters are great. I just did not like John at all, so I was hoping his world fell apart at his feet and Jack was given the opportunity to take over and run the family the way it's supposed to be run.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home for the Holidays Blog Hop

A Summer for Love Blog Hop #SummerForLove

Spotlight: Break For Me (Secrets & Shadows #.6) - Shiloh Walker